|Serving Size: 1 packet 0.7g
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 0||Calories from Fat 0|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
| Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
| Trans Fat 0g|| |
|Total Carbohydrate <1g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
| Sugars <1g|| |
| NET Carbs 0|| |
Vitamin A 0%||||
Vitamin C 25%|
|Unofficial Pts+: 0|
(Old Pts: 0)
INGREDIENTS:Citric acid, lactose, lemon juice, lemon oil, maltodextrin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
no sweeteners, preservatives or sodium
Free Sample Available upon their website at TrueLemon.com!
The uses for True Lemon™ are seemingly endless and include:
* Adding to a glass of cold water (12 ounces or more).
* Adding to hot or iced tea (12 ounces or more).
* Sprinkling on seafood.
* Using as a rub on fish, meat or chicken.
* Using as a salt-substitute to help reduce sodium intake.
* Sprinkling on salads and vegetables.
* Sprinkling on fresh berries or melon cubes.
* Mixing with olive oil for a salad dressing.
* Adding to garlic sauces for lemon garlic.
* Adding to butter or a butter substitute for lemon butter.
* Adding to your favorite smoothie.
* Adding to a non-fat whipped topping.
* Combining with your favorite sweetener to easily make refreshing lemonade.
* Using as a lemon substitute in your favorite recipes.
COMPANY INFORMATION:Grand Brands, LLC.
9101-B Yellow Brick Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21237
United States of America
SOURCE: Company Web Site
UPDATED ON: 6/6/2005
|Dietary Food Exchanges:|
KEYWORDS FOR SEARCH:
calories fat carbohydrate cholesterol sodium protein nutritional information food labels truelemons packets packs pouches grandbrands naturally artificial substitutes condiments seasonings flavorings flavourings flavored flavoured flavors flavours
DietFacts is NOT associated with any food companies, manufacturers, distributors or restaurants. Do not send us product complaints or questions about availability. You will need to send your comments directly to the makers of this product.
Dietfacts.com has obtained information directly from product labels, nutritional guides provided by the companies of the respective products, USDA data, or sources otherwise noted. While we make every effort to ensure that this information is up-to-date and correct, we cannot guarantee accuracy. You are advised to read and verify the food label of any product prior to purchase. If you believe the nutritional information for this product is incorrect, please email us at email@example.com For help in understanding and using the Nutrition Facts panel on food labels, visit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration web site.